Saturday, August 9, 2008

Life has been great being married! I feel so bad though cause i just go to work every day while my beautiful amazing wife sits and takes care of all of our paper work. AKA insurance, car titles, banking crap and all other stuff like that.

For my birthday my dad gave me his old Nikon D70 camera so i have been having fun taking pictures of nature while i work and also of my sister for her bridals. Here are some samples of my work unedited :)









- 68 sec @ 56k


This is the scary dog that tried to eat me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously, that dog is CREEPY, you should have killed it. but nice photos babe! yeah, that's right, my husband is very talented.... way to go!!

Scott said...

Great pictures Josh, I am happy to see you are enjoying photography as much as I do. Now we just need to convince Mom we need more lens's...

Dad

Tami said...

Was GREAT seeing you for a minute while we were in America!! You both have that "new love" glow! Loved seeing it in person! May all your months of marriage be as good as your first two have been!