Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bateman Christmas!!

Bateman Family Christmas!!

We got to celebrate Christmas again on the 24th and 25th with the Bateman Family!! It was so fun to be all together! Here are some photos to show some of the highlights. (once again... out of order)


Me and my cutest hubby on Christma Eve!!

Here are some of the girls making christmas wreaths on Christmas Eve!! A tradition...

All the siblings in matching pajamas... Josh is still the only boy!!

Our First Christmas!!

We loved out jammies!!

Mom and me cooking the yummy dinner!

Getting ready for dinner!!

Hanging out on Christmas Day!!

We got a really cool antiqued picture of where we got married... the Bountiful Temple!!

Josh loved his new goggles!!

Krys and Kay making a snowman at midnight!!

the matching boys.... haha FINALLY!

The whole Bateman Clan.


It was a great Christmas Eve and Christmas day!! We had a blast!! Thanks so much to everyone for making it so amazing... its only 363 more days til next Christmas!!

Now, it's time for NEW YEARS, moving, new semester, and jobs!! Love you all!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Love all the photos and I MISS your family. I need to call you and hear all about school and this big move of yours.

amberdat said...

I LOVE those adorable jammies!! Where did you get them?? I miss you tons and I hope things are going good for you!! Love you.

The Zaugg family said...

how fun! you and josh are so cute you go perfect together. im coming to boise over new years any chance your gonna be there too? -breann

The Zaugg family said...

heather! you live in boise? lucky, I love it there. Im not sure what my plans are yet but I know im going to my parents cabin 1 or 2 days. but if we cant find a time to get together (but we should) then you should go to your your parents ward. our old ward. then for sure we can see each other.