Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well here are some random pictures from the last little while... Things are going great here in B-town. Pretty much the same, but we have done some extra fun things lately!

First of all... WE GOT HAIR CUTS!!! Crazy, I know.... More so for Josh. He really misses his long hair, but look how handsome he looks!! :) It was 8ish in the morning before church, so don't mind the squinty sleepy eyes I have goin on....

Little Kayla went to Sweethearts and I got to help her get ready and do her hair!! Look how adorable she is!!


For VALENTINE'S DAY, we went to build a bear and we made and adopted this cute monkey named Marshmallow!! haha... and its wearing something that we both love, BSU GEAR!!

Also for Valentines Day, we got all dressed up... in our sweats :) (our favorite), got some good food, and watched a movie! It was great!

We went down to Utah for Josh's cousin Jake's Wedding! He married a cute girl named Danica. Here is the view from the 19th floor of the Wells Fargo Building where their reception was...

Here we are getting reading to walk around the streets of Salt Lake!!

Ok, but the BEST thing happened on Tuesday. I had a LONG day, with work from 6:30 to 11, then school from 12-5, then back to work until 7. But when I got home, I had this little treat waiting for me. A sign that says "Just because it's Tuesday.... and I love you!" And my favorite treats, cookie dough and diet mt dew, and also the movie AUSTRALIA that had just came out that day. i am so obsessed with it.... and the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet of Roses I have ever gotten in my whole life. They were swirly painter roses, and they were so so so pretty. Isn't Josh the best ever?? THANK YOU SWEETIE!!



Overall, things are great!! One of the best things... I am going to go watch TOP MODEL right now... yeah baby.

Go check out Josh's photo blog... he is doing great work. Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

i love his little surprises that he does to you! they are the best:) it's just so cute! glad you are doing good:)miss ya!

The McFarlands said...

I'm excited to see you guys next weekend. I thought maybe we could do dinner on Friday or lunch after your test on Sat. Good luck on your Praxis. You'll ace it! Love you !

Amber said...

You guys sound like you are doing so good!! Josh is so sweet... I love little random surprises! His haircut looks great! I like short hair. I just cut Trace's and he looks much better! :) You are so cute Heath. I love you!