Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kayla Graduated!!

KAYLA GRADUATED FROM CENTENNIAL!!

I can't even believe that it's already time for my baby sister to graduate from high school!! I remember being in high school, and thinking that "2010" was so long away, knowing it would be here graduation year. And now, here it is!!

Kayla was such a rock star. She is her senior class president, so she got to speak, and she did so amazing!! I can't believe how poised and grown up she has become, and so beautiful. We were so proud of her...

The proud parents and their baby girl

Me, Josh, and Kay

Karalee, Mom, Krystin

Me + Joshy = L.O.V.E. :)

Kayla is going to go to BYU in the fall, which just totally blows my mind. I feel like it was just the other day when I was moving in to Rogers Hall on campus, meeting the girls that would become my best friends and roommates for five years. I know Kayla is going to do so awesome, and we will miss her a lot! At least we get one more summer of her here. Kayla loves Lily so much, and is such a great auntie, and I'm glad she will be around for a bit longer.

I am so proud of you Kayla!! I love you!!

No comments: