Thursday, July 15, 2010

so much to come...

Well, so much has happened lately, that I got a little behind on my blogging!! We celebrated our amazing anniversary, Lily got blessed, it was the fourth of July, Josh turned 25, I started working again, and lily just keeps getting bigger and cuter!!

I will try to catch up later this week. I have started working again part time, and even just a couple days a week is enough to get me way behind and miss my baby so much I want to cry! Just another adjustment I guess....

But stay tuned, cuz there are a lot of cute pictures coming your way!!


2 comments:

Krystin said...

I love your precious family! I am excited to be home soon and see you lots! i find myself looking at the albums of lily often...how is she so dang cute!

Karalee and Austin said...

This is on of my all time favorite Lily pictures!! Im so happy we live so close for time being and get to spend time with you and your sweet family!!