Thursday, February 24, 2011

Holidays 2010

We had such a very Merry Christmas... two months ago.

One of my resolutions for 2011 was to keep a better family history, like photos organized, journals, and keeping a blog updated. So far... I have definitely done a big fat ZERO when it comes to blogging. I would have already posted about New Years, My birthday, Snow in January, 2nd semester of teaching, Valentines Day, McCall, and Lily swimming for the first time, which was absolutely adorable.

Well, I guess it's better late than never, and I got to start somewhere. So here are some random Christmas pictures in no particular order.

We got to spend Christmas Eve at my parent's house. It was full of games, great food, matching PJ's, and family traditions (my favorite part of Christmas). Josh's parents came over for dinner as well, as did the Petersons. It was great to be with everybody. It makes me so grateful for family and the blessing to live so close to them.

Lily loved her first holiday season....

Since Lily truly is a princess (and a bit of a diva most of the time :), and we love her just the way she is) it seemed perfect that she got her own little throne that matched her room perfectly from Grandma and Grandpa. Now she has a great place to be able to read all of her books!

Grandpa Scott helping her to open presents

She was quite spoiled as the only grandbaby and niece on both sides.

I really wanted to get her the perfect "First Christmas Dolly", and I thought this one was so cute.

Christmas morning with the munchie!

She looked like a little Santa Baby in her Christmas PJ's!

Lily got a high chair FINALLY, and was all smiles about it.

Mama and baby on Christmas Eve

I still have to get her everything that says "My 1st Christmas", or whatever holiday it happens to be.

Our little snowbunny loved the holidays

Seeing Santa at the mall

Lily playing with her friend Crew at the BSU bowl game

All the girls on Christmas eve....

The boys! We are up to THREE now! wow....

The whole family!! Matching jammies will probably have to stop here soon.... so many of us!

TONS of awesome loves from her aunties

We went to Lily's first sporting event and went to cheer on my Dad at his hockey game!


Overall, it was an awesome Holiday season. Lily truly made our lives so incredible in 2010, and we are looking forward to another incredible year with her growing up way too fast.

No comments: