Monday, June 2, 2008

Wicked Wisdom Teeth


so, i have recently discovered how much i HATE wisdom teeth. Josh and I decided to hurry and get mine pulled out before we got married (thanks parent's insurance...). My mom called last wednesday, and they fit me in THURSDAY morning at 7:30 AM. So I had very little time to freak out. 

However, I have come to find out that i HATE wisdom teeth, and they hurt so bad. Not to mention the fact that I think I look like this...


Josh has been SOOO patient though and treated me so well. He has been so nice and brought me movies and put up with my whining. He has been a real prince charming, like this guy...

Anyway, I will be glad when its all over. We are less than 30 days away from wedded bliss and we can't wait. :) 

3 comments:

Amber said...

So when I got my wisdom teeth out, I went on a date the next day! Let's just say that he never called back... aparrantly my chipmunk cheeks were a little too much for him!! I am so excited you are getting married so soon!!!! I can't wait!

Tami said...

Heather, I hope you get feeling better really soon. Other than that your life sounds ENCHANTED! ;)

(Sis. Christensen)

Marce said...

this is so exciting that you are getting married so soon! seems like this josh is a real catch. i'm so happy for you! hopefully you're eating lots of ice cream, applesauce and otter pops. feel better soon! xoxo