Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Guns and Guy time... Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a good break for the weekend! We went to Bear Lake/Montpelier for the annual Bateman family reunion with my Dad, Karalee, and her boyfriend Austin. It was such a blast. Here are some highlights from the weekend.


The Family Reunion in the local gym... classic.

Hanging out at the Ranch... it was so beautiful!!



Joshy looking like a stud, shooting the guns. I think he was excited to have some good, quality "guy time" with Austin and my Dad. I know he loves me, but every guy needs some good guy time sometimes, including the Lakers game, the guns, and some muddy driving.

He was the best shot of the day! And this is the milk jug that he blasted on the first try at 550 yards away! Such an amazing marksman!!

Driving home... we loved it!!

We are getting so excited! Just about a month away from the big day, and things are going so well! We just got our engagement pics back, and are working on our invitations. Colors are set and flowers are getting ordered and everything is almost ready to go! It's crazy, but I love it. Josh works ALL day long and is doing so amazing! I appreciate that so much... we are having a blast!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

yeah! i'm glad you guys had so much fun! i tried calling you last night... we didn't know if you had our address. we can't get on facebook... so we weren't able to get that to you! so call and let us know! we miss you guys!!!

Unknown said...

I see Josh is wearing a Weber State shirt. Does he bleed purple?!

Jenna said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Good tos ee that hard working Joshy can get a break every once in awhile. Love, could you link to my jnicholea.blogspot.com blog instead of my bride one? Thanks dearest!