Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Big Move...

Well, my first blog post ever! I have long been surrounded by the blogging world, but never did anything about it. It took Josh to get it going! He made up this blog all by himself! Thanks Joshy! He is just so adorable. So now we can share all of our good news with our friends! The first big thing that has happened recently is that we are moving up the wedding date!! Josh didn't have to go to Dallas anymore, so we are getting married JULY 1!! Can you believe it?? In the Bountiful Temple.
Here is a picture...

The Boise Temple and the Salt Lake temple are both closed for the only week that all our siblings are going to be there, so we are going for it! But I am excited cuz I think its so beautiful.



We are having our reception at Two Rivers Clubhouse in Eagle. Some of you asked for a picture, so here is one...

There are just so many fun wedding plans to talk about. I think I like them more than Josh :) so I will probably be posting some fun things about that later. I can't believe that I am marrying my best friend in only FIFTY THREE days! So crazy, but I love it. Everything has worked out great... We just wanted to let everyone know about the change of date so we can see all of you! until later, happy blogging!! :)

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather this is a really good start. As the first blogger in our apartment (and therefore the most knowledgable), I can say that I am very proud and think that you will be very happy blogging for a long time.

Tyson and Courtney said...

I'm so happy you're a blogger Heather, and congrats on moving the date to July 1! I wish I could go home for the reception, but seeing as I'll have a 2 week old baby it's looking doubtful. I would love an announcement though!

Muncher Cruncher said...

YEAH! Way to go heath. I'm so excited you moved up the date! It's going to be so amazing. FYI the birds have relocated themselves under our garage. Its worse than ever. You moved right in time.

The Lookhart Family said...

Yeah for married people, i am no longer the lone ranger.

Seth

The Lookhart Family said...

yeah for you guys! Seth posted... so I had to also! Now we can keep an eye on you two rascals! I hope we can make it to the wedding. Seth would be the one at the reception cause I'm doing another wedding. It makes me sooo sad! I checked out your photographer! She is awesome! I am so excited to see your engagements!!! It was so great to see you two the other weekend. Come over and see us soon! PPPPLEASE! :) We'll have girl time Heather! haha!

Tami said...

Love seeing you guys together... You look SO good! I am really happy for you both. Conratulations from China!!

So excited that you're blogging so we can check in every now and then and see how our favorite love birds are doing. Good luck with all the wedding plans. Love you guys!!

( :) sis.christensen)