Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baking Machine....

ok, so that term does NOT refer to me... but it does refer to my sister KRYSTIN.... cooking and baking extraordinaire. She was nice enough to come over and bake cookies with me to break in my new kitchen aid (Which i love by the way)

We also got to break in my new aprons that I got from my best friends for the wedding, and also from our good family friend Tammee. So that was a perk. We really loved that and naturally had to take some pictures.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to krys for all her help and being patient with me, trying to teach me to cook for years now. Krys, I hope you are loving Rexburg, and I know that we all miss you over here. You are so amazing and so talented, and everyone just loves you! You made my time in provo so fun, and i really do miss seeing you everyday! Hang in there babe... i love you! The cookies were GREAT!!









Well, we are getting all settled in to our apartment! We got our couch, everything is put away, and we are definitely loving it!! Another good thing that has happened that is good is I GOT A JOB!!!!! Two jobs actually.... so its finally AMAZING to work full time!! I am being a teller at the bank from 6:45 am - 11:00 am... and then driving over and doing clerical work for a company from 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm. I can't even tell you what a relief it is, and I am so so blessed to have it finally working out, even if its just for now! :) Prayers are really answered...

Josh is going to school at Boise State ALL day on Tuesdays and Thursdays while still working all day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So needless to say he is so busy too. BUT here is a cute story: The other day, I got home from work at 5:30 afer working all afternoon. Josh had done so many loads of laundry to get it all caught up, did all the dishes, picked up everything, made the bed with all the pillows that i know he isn't crazy about, but he did them just like i like them, and also lit this new candle that i got (LEAVES from bath and body works.... absolutely amazing) and even though he is not loving the scent like i do, he still had the whole apartment smelling like it, with a COLD amazing diet mt. dew on the counter for me.... he is so amazing. and we are loving being married!!

Here are some other updates in our lives....
1. BSU Broncos are doing well....2 for 2 so far.

2. Karalee came home from Utah State to visit this weekend!

3. We get to go to seattle to my best friend's wedding in less than a month!

4. America's Next top model started again... and so does biggest loser, greys anatomy, and the office. coming soon...

5. Josh's soccer team is still UNDEFEATED!!! he is amazing...

6. We are dog sitting for Josh's family's dog Maya this weekend! we love it.


Anyway, we are really happy! Those are the updates for now! Hope everyone else is doing great!!

CATCH UP.... some pictures from the last month or so...

p.s. here are some pictures from a recent golfing adventure with Karen and Amanda. Amanda is down in Ogden with her husband Jeremy and we miss her! Let's just say that amanda DRILLED josh's knee with a golf ball. Well, it bounced, and josh jumped in the air to miss it, and it hit him right in the knee. sorry joshy, it was sooo funny though. haha. Poor baby was instantly on the ground, as seen below :) Needless to say, it was a great day.






p.p.s. The Utah Batemans came to visit my family, so of course I have to post some pictures of my favorite girls, Olivia and Taylor. They are getting so big and so cute!!





p.p.p.s Here are some pictures from our best friend Lindsay's sister's wedding!! Josh and I even dressed in the wedding colors... kind of on accident, but kind of not. haha. Lindsay was the cutest bridesmaid ever! And my sisters and parents and josh's fam came too. it was a fun, beautiful night.








more to come later!!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Heath, I LOVE reading your blog! You are the cutest! It makes me miss you though! Remember the days when we got to hang out every day and go to Provo bakery? Oh yeah... and work too sometimes? I'm SO glad you are doing so well! Congrats on the jobs! You looks so beautiful and happy!

Krystin said...

heath! i loved that blog post! I miss you so much everyday...you will soon love to cook to i think..haha just gotta keep practicing.You and Josh look like you are having fun! i get to see you so soon...yay!

The McFarlands said...

oh my i love you! I don't know when i will be back in Boise, but I will call you when I do. Miss you and love you, and you better believe i'm stealing those pictures off your blog!

Unknown said...

Yay for hitting josh in the knee and dying from laughing after!

Muncher Cruncher said...

Heath!! you are so cute! I love you in your apron!! I'm glad you got to put it to some good baking use :) I also love that I got to see a little glimpse of what your apartment looks like. I'm so glad you got a job...it all worked out ;) I get to see you so soon!! xoxoxo

Amber said...

I love hearing about the kitchen aid. Trace's parents got us one for our wedding and I love it as well! I also love that you got a job!! That is the best news ever. Do you ever get to see your husband? Mine is MIA almost all day everyday. IT's a tough life we live! :) I love you!

Taylor said...

HEATH...love this post. And I want to you know what bank you are tellering for! Did you know I was a teller once!? I'm so grateful for you...and I miss you!