Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here comes the bride...

I love summer weddings, obviously :)
Amanda, Josh's little sister, got married on August 16 in the Mesa Temple to Jeremy Pace. So, not only did I get to go to my only sister in laws wedding, but I got my first brother in law!! Manda and Jeremy are such a cute couple, and the whole weekend was so great! Here is the happy couple.


The Mesa Temple was so pretty!! It looks just like the Cardston, Alberta, Canada Temple where my parents were married, so it was so fun to go to it.

Here we are on the way to the Temple on Friday when Manda went through for the first time.

Yeah, my husband is adorable....

I was soooo excited for our vacation and to get in to the HOT SUN that I had to take a pre-trip picture to show just how excited i was...

Here we are at the airport... already feeling the Mesa Heat.

The whole weekend was great!! Manda was so cute, and we are so happy to have Jeremy now. Here are some more pictures from the wedding dinner and wedding day...





Josh was a great photographer, along with his Dad, Scott, and they took all the temple pictures on Saturday. I love Josh's new shoulder bag for his camera.






Josh has way better pictures on his nice camera of how pretty arizona was and things like that, but this is just a sampling! The whole weekend was so great! Here were some highlights...

1. Getting to pick our very own room at the Mariott Hotel, based on three different suites we got to look at. Yes, my father-in-law has the hookups :) One room even had a 16 person conference table in it, but we opted out of that one....

2. Sweating in the hot sun but taking some great pictures, a favorite of mine.

3. laying by the pool, eating midgee tootsie rolls, reading a book, and listening to my ipod = BLISS

4. In-n-Out animal style... enough said.

5. a very noisy old lady

6. the beautiful arizona sunsets

Overall, it was a great trip. Thanks to the Davis' for all they did!! and GOOD LUCK to Amanda and Jeremy! We love you guys.... Weber State, Weber State, Great, Great, Great!!



3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that little red dress you have on. I'm booking Joshy's flight tommorow!

Unknown said...

Thanks sis! You were the best maid of honor ever! Hahah We love you guys and miss you, come visit! Maybe we'll go to a Weber State football game! Yay Weber State!! hahah Love you!

Muncher Cruncher said...

ok...arizona, pool, midgees, book, ipod?!?! what?!? why was i not invited? ;)