Friday, April 2, 2010

WEDDING!!

Karalee and Austin officially tied the knot on Saturday, March 27. They were sealed in the Boise Temple at 9:30 in a beautiful ceremony, and then we partied the rest of the day! I don't really have any pictures from the temple yet :( I will try to track some down, but here are some great shots of the reception that Josh took. I think it turned out so beautiful, and they were such a gorgeous couple. Warning, tons of pictures to follow!!

They had their reception at this really cool coffee house/cafe place. It's in an old church building, and it turned out really nice!

The cake...

Me and my little sis... the two married sisters now!

Cutting the cake...

They had a first dance while my Uncle J played the guitar and my Aunt Britani sang. It was so beautiful. I love little Olivia's face in this picture...

My amazing husband, holding Raquel's baby Crew. Just getting in some good practice before our little baby comes... Josh was such a HUGE help setting everything up, and even sustained some battle injuries from hanging all those lanterns. Hope your finger is still not burned hunny!

The bubble goodbye...

The cute couple stopped for one last picture...

Everything turned out great. Everyone worked so hard, and especially my mom needs tons of credit. It was so fun to have family here from both sides. Here is a collage of some more pics from the reception.



Love you two! Thanks for letting us share your special day!!

Unfortunately, now I have nothing to distract me from the prospect of 7.5 more weeks of being pregnant!! Ahhh! So I have just started cleaning and organizing everything, and I think these next two months will go by way too slowly.... We just are too excited to meet her! Anyway, more on that later...

No comments: