Thursday, January 15, 2009

Under the weather :(



Well, Josh and I both have been feeling a bit under the weather lately. No fun at all. Getting up early to go to work for me, or Josh working outside all day in the freezing fog is hard enough, but doing it when you are feeling so sick is NOT ok. The coughing, the chills, the sore throat... i'm just not loving it. And the thing is, I think I got HIM sick, which I feel really sad about.

Sorry Joshy!!

So I decided to make a list of things I am happy about so that I would have something to distract me from not feeling so hot.

1. Good TV Shows started!! We love The Bachelor, American Idol, Biggest Loser, 24... love it all.
2. School starts on Tuesday! I can't wait to be a student again. I even got a new backpack for my b-day for it...
3. I will officially be a BSU BRONCO for REAL, not just in my heart! :)
4. Krystin is here for the semester, so that's a blast.
5. I made tons of goals and things to work on for 2009.
6. I finished my book today, THE HISTORIAN.... you have to read it. it's amazing. if you like vampires, history, the chase, mystery, suspense, love, you will like it.
7. I have been married to my best friend for over 6 months now!! And it just gets more and more amazing everyday, even when we are sick.... I love him.

2 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Oh no! So sad to hear that you are feeling a little yucky! Hope you get feeling better soon! Maybe we'll have to have a "Bachelor" watching party once you get feeling better! Jeff and I are a little addicted even though Jeff won't admit he likes it!

Heather Davis said...

haha oh i cant' tell you how happy that makes me. josh swears he hates it too, but i KNOW he likes it. so we should totally do that sometime! i will let you know when we are all healthy again and we can get it going!! tell your guys hello!