Saturday, January 31, 2009

winter wonderland....

Well, Josh did such a good job of showing off all of his McCall pictures! It really was a blast.... We stayed at "The Hunt Lodge"... and a hunter's lodge it was indeed. The swimming pool area had nothing shy of 30 animal heads on the wall. Very rustic. :) But it really was a nice place, and it was so fun to stay with the fam!! We even got to watch the Miss America pageant on Saturday night, so I was pretty jazzed about that.

Anyway, here are just a couple more pictures of the both of us and some of the fam spending some time in the freezing cold weather....
Krystin and I watching the hockey games.

Beanies!! Or as the Canadians say, "Touques!"

Like I said, "the Hunt Lodge"

Eating at the best place ever! The Pancake House!

Yes Josh, they ARE skating on ice... contrary to your belief...

Pretty lights...

just a couple of bears

i love him.


It was such a fun weekend! Thanks Dad for playing hockey so we could go!

We are going to Utah THIS week on Wednesday! I can't wait! It will be so nice to have a little break from busy busy busy life of work and school. I can't believe it's already February!! Crazy!!



1 comment:

Benita said...

all those pictures are so cute! I totally called them touques until I moved to utah and no one had a clue what i was talking about.