Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter... (and some catching up to do)

Well yes, I got so behind again. Surprise, Surprise... So I guess I have to start somewhere right? We had such a wonderful Easter, and I just couldn't let it pass without saying how grateful we were for a fun trip with the Davis family! Since then, Lily has turned one, had a birthday party, parents got back from Europe, Josh finished school, and so much more to come. But for now, let's journey back to last month...

We got to go down to Axtel in Utah where Josh's grandparents live. They have a house one some beautiful land, and the town is so small that the only other building besides the houses there is literally a small, wooden shed that is the post office, and an LDS church. It was a very relaxing weekend, and Lily really loved the sunshine! Here are some photo highlights of the trip...

Lily had nothing but snuggles for this little bunny.

Going crazy for the easter egg hunt. Her eggs were filled with yummy treats like dried fruit and star puffs and goldfish. It was Josh's idea. He knows that I didn't want her to have candy, and he is so sweet to put up with all my neurotic worrying about our little baby. :)

stylin baby

Lily in her sweet Easter dress after church.

I love this boy to the moon and back. It was so nice to get to spend so much time with him over this trip, since he has been working so much and going to school. We have missed you babe!

Dad and Lily riding on the buggy on the farm!

I seriously can't get over how much I love this little baby. She is the absolute best thing in my life.

We stopped in Manti, and the temple there is so breathtaking.

Lily loved the bright tulips and flowers

Happy girl playing in the grass. She did NOT like touching the grass at first, but slowly she has started to love it, and now can't get enough of the outside!

Family Photo Op

Lily just leans forward and points at everything. She is so observant and asks "Whas that?" constantly. It's adorable.


I loved getting to spend Easter with my baby girl! I was so sad because it was her last "FIRST" holiday! She is growing up way too fast! The Davis's made the trip so much fun, and put us up in a nice hotel the night before we left. Thank you so much for such a wonderful trip!

After Easter, we were so excited to look forward to Lily's birthday! I have been picturing what we would do for Lily's first birthday for months now, and it was everything we thought it would be. More to come on that later...

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I accidentally hit the delete button.. I think Lilly is so cute and it looks like you guys had a great little trip.