Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Fun in McCall

For our three year anniversary, my amazing mother let Josh and I use a gift certificate she had for a two night stay in McCall! It was perfect timing, because the week before was crazy, and we didn't get much family time. So we loaded up the car, took our little Lily Love, and the three of us headed to McCall to play for the weekend.

I absolutely love that Idaho has beautiful places like this. I have so much Idaho Pride, and I really feel like it is such a gorgeous state. It was so fun to get outside in the sunshine, and introduce Lily to what I am sure will be a long line of outdoor Idaho experiences in her life.

As always, some photos to document the trip:




Eating our Icecream from Icecream Alley down by the lake


Mr. Safety, always using the cross walk flags (haha)




Pancake House!!



Lily Bug, all ready to go home

It was an awesome weekend. Thanks again Mama!

No comments: