Friday, July 1, 2011

Lily Moments caught on my Phone Camera

I seriously can't tell you how much I love this little girl.

That precious, crazy morning hair gets me every time :)

She is my absolute whole world, and because of that, I have a bajillion pictures of her on my phone. I wanted to do a quick post to show some of the adorable Lily moments that I get to see everyday in no particular order...

Here are some Lily highlights and a quick peak in to the moments you see when you get to be the mama of this little pricess...

Her new favorite game... unloading every cupboard in the kitchen...



I think she is the most beautiful sleeper

My favorite time of the week, Sunday Morning Family Snuggle Time (love 1:00 church for this reason)



Lily is really missing her aunty krystin (drinking a "baba")

hahaha this made my die laughing the other day. Lily loves to climb all over her daddy, and apparently she needed to take a little rest break

Eating with the girls

McCall

Sunday Best

Picking up Grandma at the airport...

As you can see, she is one adorable little baby. Well, not really a baby anymore, which is sort of breaking my heart, but also really exciting!! She is SO FULL of personality, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my Diva baby...


Josh and I are off to Las Vegas for the weekend because someone has a BIRTHDAY on Sunday! Wahoo! Happy Birthday babe! We will sure miss our little munchkin though.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

Those are seriously ADORABLE! ahhh...she is the cutest thing in the world!

Have so much fun in Las Vegas! Miss you sister and your cute family! LOVES